Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Websites & Their Owners

I have been working at my company since the middle of February. My job is to help the one other web designer in developing websites for a number of enterprises that our company owns in order to get their info off of the main site in hopes that it will result in better SEO and to redesign the websites that already have independent sites (because they are horrendous in design!).

We have timelines, but no one involved in the enterprises seem to understand that. There is no sense of urgency with these people! Only one website has been launched since I started and that was almost done when I started. Two sites so far should have been launched months ago and only one is in the process of being launched today.

I am trying to keep a new website project on target but it's like pulling teeth trying to get approvals by the deadline! I suppose this is normal? I feel like I am getting behind, but it's not my fault!

The one nice thing is that hopefully I will have two sites launched this week that have been severely delayed due to other's slow approvals +other things out of my control!

1 comment:

Oberon said...

......sometimes.....i talk to strangers.