Friday, September 28, 2007

Survivor - China

**My apologies in advance if this blog seems a bit fragmented - remember I'm a mom!!!! haha **
Ashley
Like any good Buddhist, I like to waste my time watching tv. Usually it's stuff that exposes the sad pathetic shallow self centered world that we live in - like The Pickup Artist or Doctor 90210. I enjoy watching these programs almost as if I am studying the human condition! hahaha!

So this season, Fall 2007, I have begun to watch Survivor CHINA. Two tribes: Fei Long and Zhan Hu. We are two episodes in so far and I don't feel connected to any of the contestants yet. No one really stands out. They all seem the same and blend in to the scenery. With the usual bitching and whining one team is stronger than the other. I just like watching how people, even a survivor scenerio can still act like little children.

Zhan Hu tribe visited tribal council for the second time - yes, they are the week team. Last week they voted off the old hick named Chicken (he's a chicken farmer) and this week they voted off the pro wrestler Ashley. Too bad she was such a loud mouth, I was enjoying her the most and would have liked to have watched her through the series.

There was one challenge I was a bit taken aback by. In the second episode they were mud wrestling to get these two wooden balls to their respective goals....the survivors were ripping each others clothes off. WTF??? This is CBS not FOX or UPN right?

Well I guess they decided to make the challenges the characters instead of the actual survivors....good on ya.

No comments: